Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Outfit of the Day: styling a taupe animal print cardi

It all started out with a new NYX Lip Lingerie lipstick in Honeymoon that just arrived yesterday. So I put on my Wet n Wild nail polish in Wet Cement - a very glossy, wet finish brownish grey, which led me to figure out what to wear in the range of taupe... So here goes, this nifty little taupe animal print cardi that I thrifted for a couple of bucks some years back that I just never got around to wearing!
this cocoa, black and ivory rose choker necklace...
perhaps this tortoise shell link necklace...
 perhaps a horn bangle...
 that looks different from any side...
nice!
 I think a simple black tee will do the trick underneath...
I also like this black workout tanktop...
 this bronze pleated skirt to ring in the New Year, so already blinging things up a bit...
 but even these skinny black jeans would suffice...
or these heathered brown jogger pants to make the outfit more sporty...
and black peeptoe booties / shoeties...
 Wet n Wild nail polish in Wet Cement...
and of course this NYX Lip Lingerie lipstick in Honeymoon...
but even this Wet n Wild liptick in Cashmere would do nicely...

No comments: