Thursday, July 1, 2010

Orange Blossom Cologne

Enjoying summer and July is here already!!! This year is just whipping past...

I found this wonderful orange blossom water at the local Food Depot, Sanborns Orange Blossom Cologne, made in Mexico...just goes to show that you can find the most amazing things in the least likely of places!

it also made me want to sport these chartreuse sandals I got for around $2 at Kohls with their $10 giftcard...Kohl's I love your $10 giftcards... :-) thank you... anyway, they are my idea of "going green" ;-}

and cook this delicious Ancho Fennel Prawns with Polenta and three-bean cucumber salad(recipes posted on my other blog Amber Cottage). I really hope you try it, I'm awefully proud it was my very own creation and that it turned out so well...

things just look yummier on this bright coral colored plate...

No comments: