Monday, December 5, 2011

A bedazzled denim jacket like Lady Gaga’s Marry the Night video has

My vintage Lady Gaga style bedazzled denim tuxedo jacket, front view...
My vintage Lady Gaga style bedazzled denim tuxedo jacket, back view...
My vintage Lady Gaga style bedazzled denim tuxedo jacket, rhinestone and stud detail on lapels...
Lady Gaga looking fabulous in her bedazzled 1980s style denim jacket and rhinestone sunnies in her new video Marry the Night! Photo credit: Courtesy of Interscope Records...

In her Marry the Night video Lady Gaga says, “You may say I lost everything but I still had my Bedazzler…and I wreaked havoc on my denim…and I did what any girl would do…”
The bedazzled denim jacket was awesome but the rhinestone sunnies held their own! The dance which Gaga performed was so quintessentially 80’s as well – well choreographed – she’s a pretty fantastic dancer!
Recently, I was able to find a vintage Lady Gaga style bedazzled denim tuxedo jacket, a lot like the rhinestone and stud embelished jacket in her Marry the Night video.
What I loved about the vintage denim jacket was its unusual tuxedo styling, which includes studs and rhinestones on the jacket lapels, a double-breasted closure with six ornate pewter toned buttons, its full length sleeves and the two peaks in the front – sorry, don’t know what those are called!
Try your luck online on an auction site – you never know what you’ll find – do a keyword search for Vintage Tuxedo Denim Jacket and see what that will turn up… Try eBay!  Article here...

LINK: http://www.examiner.com/article/a-lady-gaga-style-bedazzled-jacket-like-marry-the-night-video

No comments: