Monday, April 2, 2012

Trying my hand at Easter hats…

For Easter, I tried my hand at making hats from plastic raffia I had lying around the house - three spools in pink, white and mint green. 
Here's my crocheted pink and white plastic raffia pillbox hat with removable orchids and pink raffia bow.
 a better look at the pink plastic raffia pillbox hat with just the raffia bow...
and what the hat looks like from the top...
and another plastic raffia hat, this time a little fascinator in mint and white...

I've also crocheted hats and beanies in regular yarn / wool...
such as this licorice hat in black, pink, yellow and lilac...
this little neon beanie in space dye yarn and yellow...
a yellow cloche with removable flower pin...
this peach stripes hat in peach, black and white...
 the bow adds a lot of pizzazz...
simple yet sweet...
this monochrome beanie...
fun multi striped cloche that includes purple, blue, yellow, green black and white...

No comments: