Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Camouflage shirt arrives!

The USMC camouflage shirt arrives and as I go to pick it up from the doorstop, there is a huge camouflage slug, about four to five inches long, plastered to my storm door outside the kitchen!  What a coincidence – you just can’t make this stuff up…

Here, I have the shirt paired with a long bell-shaped brown drab skirt that’s sitting a little bit higher as it hangs from inside the shirt’s hanger.  But you get the general idea. 

I’ll probably also wear it with a slim knee-length brown skirt and with the leopard scarf shown here…
the camouflage shirt with a leopard scarf...  BTW, that's a Medium, Regular - these are built for comfort!
can be teamed with this cocoa rose choker necklace...
or tortoise shell link necklace
and with snakeskin booties...
the camouflage slug on my storm door as I go to get my shirt from the doorstep!  Well, at least he's right on-trend...  Actually, I think he looks more leopard than camo...  Turns out that he's a "leopard slug" and can grow from four to eight inches!

No comments: