Friday, February 21, 2014

A review of Tosca cologne by 4711

There's something so "yesteryear" about Tosca and I'm not sure where I've smelt it before but it seems that I might've smelt it on someone during my childhood as there's no adult memory of it. So, you could say it’s quite unforgettable.  At first blush this fragrance seemed a bit too herbal or medicinal, yes, manly, like something you might smell on an old-fashioned gent. But then it dried down to the most delightful scent, perhaps a bit like 4711 Eau de Cologne, only more intense and a bit sweeter. The next day I tried it on again and absolutely fell in love with it. Now I just can't get enough...  So yes, both men and women could easily wear Tosca.  I for one wouldn’t mind smelling it on a fella…  More about Tosca here...

No comments: