Sunday, June 29, 2014

letting out my inner kitten

I got these pink metallic kitten heel slides at a discount shoe store in Costa Mesa, California, which took returns (they were very hard faux leather) but only gave store credit.  I had earlier returned two pairs in the same style, one metallic lime green and the other a pretty baby blue but decided to keep these pink ones.  Well as it turns out, the metallic finish began to peal off without any provocation, wear that is...  So, I decided to peal off all the metallic finish - except for the heels - and drew on a leopard design using permanent markers and viola!  Very kittenish pink leopard slides...  I ended up selling them on eBay to a gal in Australia a couple of years ago...  I know!!! She gave rave reviews too...  Meoooow

No comments: