Saturday, November 22, 2014

Thinking pink

 
looking for a short pink wig, I came across this little number in pale candy pink...
that quite reminded of Natalie Portman in her little pink wig...
while portraying Alice in the 2004 film Closer with costar Jude Law as Dan looking on...
but really, you can't get pinker that this film!

So, I'm somewhat flirting with the idea of dying my hair pink - as soon as my hair goes white, I'll take inspiration from Dame Helen Mirren and go pink...

Mirren actually said that she was copying the pink hair dying trend among young women these days...
WOW - that looks incredible - and she doesn't have to be an emo or rebel to do it!

although, there's nothing new about tinting one's hair pink...
like Mrs Slocombe in 70's show Are You Being Served? where her hair was tinted virtually all colours of the rainbow!

and then there's Aussie Dame Edna Everage...
simply fabulous!

No comments: