Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Found: windowpane shirt

with so many bloggers out there sporting their cute little black and white windowpane patterned / grid checks / plaid / tartan clothing -- which, by the way is all the rage, along with the "monochrome" trend -- I realized I didn't possess even one such item in this genre! So here goes, a cute little polo shirt that can be worn with a shrug or cardi to fem it up. Best part -- it's under $10 -- shipping included and it should last me the season or at least until the trend is over. Even if it has "boy" written all over it -- a shirt's a shirt's a shirt!
I would team it with this fitted black and white striped pencil skirt...
might even add this white moto vest...
 and these white caged gladiator booties...
or these black gladiator sandals...
GAP black jelly fisherman sandals
 I also like the more feminine cut of this little black polo shirt for women...
only a couple of bucks each, so I got the white one too!

No comments: