Wednesday, December 23, 2015

A very pink Christmas!

A very traditional pink clad Santa except for the ribbons and lace...
Santa in pink faux fur? Oh! Now that's a fashion statement!
Oooh! Some of us might want to keep this out all year long...
what a gorgeous pastel Christmas wreath!
and to wear, definitely this pastel pink and purple Christmas stocking brooch...
 especially love these Christmas tree cookies...
spiffy pastel nutcracker!
even these Santa's elves are feeling the pink spirit...
normally red, these pink poinsettias hit the spot!
loving these frosted pink Santas...
Santa in a blush pink coat for a Victorian era Christmas card? Amazing!
My humble attempt to do a pink Christmas tree!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love the pinks! Especially the pink Santas. I've never seen one before but I think I prefer it to red.