Sunday, August 21, 2016

Crushing: crushed panne velvet slips

like this little mink / beige / nude velvet slip and I wouldn't mind making one myself!
Even this baby pink velvet slip dress but just a tad longer. Scooped in the front...
and V in the back...
 and I wouldn't rule out an ivory crushed velvet slip dress either...
and it has an interesting harness straps back...
and I love this blush velvet slip...
as worn by Hailey Baldwin with sporty cap and sneakers...
 this pale mauve velvet dress is quite similar to Hailey's dress...
as a neutral, it totally foots the bill!
 but personally, I have to say I prefer a longer slip...
like this midi length crushed velour velvet amethyst velvet slip...
it's sort of like a pretty deep mauve colour... (crushed panne velour in purple pout)
 these mauve velvet sneakers...
that are creepers...

No comments: