Monday, September 5, 2016

Lavender

Using these lavender / lilac Aurora Borealis beads as inspiration, I mixed up a batch of pale lavender / lilac nailpolish, using chalky while varnish by LA Colors called Energy Source and a deep lavender shade by Wet n Wild called On a Trip, which I topped off with a pink / gold / iridescent hologram glitter top coat by Sally Hansen called Strobe Light. The result is a near perfect match to the lilac AB beads! And apparently, nothing looks cuter with my complexion than a pale shade of purple. And I daresay that Energy Source is a very apt name for this new hue I've created...
I would also team it with this NYX Lip Lingerie Embellishment...
or this LA Colors Lipstick in Sheer Violet...
and this LA Colors Chic Eyeshadow Palette...
using a different exposure, the nailpolish still matches the beads...
comparing other accessories like this light weight pashmina shawl with my nails...
and the lilac beads match this pretty lilac pink shirt and the sakura scarf...
or perhaps this heathered lavender tee...
or this lavender sweatshirt...
these pretty pink mirror lens sunglasses...
 and I love the idea of lavender / lilac jeans...
these wisteria jeans are supposedly iridescent...
and indeed up-close they do look quite glittery...
love these lavender jeggings too...
Lavender leopard 🐆 jogger pants outfit
Lavender lilac purple spacedye sweater
Lavender quilted chain strap bag
Lavender stretch denim shorts
these slightly damaged plimsole sneakers that were supposed to be periwinkle and thus a total disappointment, are a perfect match for the new nail polish as well...
in any exposure...
yup, a perfect match!
I see myself wearing these lavender sneakers this season...

No comments: