Sunday, October 23, 2016

Ushanka anyone?

I absolutely love the idea of a fuzzy ushanka fur hat, especially the pink ones, but probably without that Soviet emblem...
but purple is so in, and this one was too much like Barney the Dinosaur...
and this violet ushanka is delish but so I was looking for a softer hue like lavender...
or this slate grey ushanka that on my monitor looks purplish...
 as luck would have it, I came across this one in an amethyst hue...
a sort of mauve or darkish lavender, but I'm not too crazy about the chin strap... 
that strap is just too stark against the fur, so I might alter or cut that off completely...
and I love the lilac lining!
and that it would go with these mauve velvet creeper sneakers...
And I would definitely add a brooch to the center...
like perhaps this purple flower brooch...
 or this star brooch with rhinestone center...
and for some reason I want to knock back vodka...
but I have to say Sean Connery wore his ushanka particularly well...

No comments: