Saturday, November 5, 2016

Tropical

Since the weather is uncharacteristically warm during the day but a light jacket will do, I thought of this camouflage shirt jacket that I don't often wear, being a little too militaristic. Yet I'm not at that point where I want to sew on a bunch of patches such as roses or some smart and sassy tag lines...
Inspo...
I like how Nicola Roberts has paired her camo jacket with a tropical print floral skirt.
Not looking for it, I recently came across a tropical print skirt that I've been sort of looking for the past few years that would tie everything together. At $2.50 I'll take a chance.
up close, the tropical print is quite pretty and gives a few colour teaming options...
these Miista purple holographic shoes...
such as a heather purple tee...
 or maybe even lace, like this neon coral lace top...
Coral pink leopard scarf 
this red roses choker necklace...
Coral sunglasses
Coral bakelite bangle
and I would definitely team these black peeptoe booties...
Camo jacket linen pants ensemble
 this ruffle off shoulder bikini top...
because it looks so tropical and flirty...
 and perhaps even this lattice tankini...
which is adjustable on the back...
the stock image has a very sporty varsity style t-shirt teamed with it...
the matching top has a 16 on it, making it look like a sports jersey...
so this mesh inset varsity tee without any numbers is definitely an option...
black edelweiss bag with black and white striped shoulder straps to go with the skirt...
and not to forget these bright neon pink jeans...















No comments: