Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I've Become a Knitwit!

So I'm literally hooked on knitting...seriously... Here are some more of my creations...

Nautical Stripes Jumper

Native American Stripes Jumper

Tibetan Stripes Jumper - just like Tibetan fabric!

Indo Gabbe Rug Jumper- animal stripes in khaki / yellow / black / brown.
Oceanic Stripes Jumper - blues / yellows / greens...

Sicilian Cassata Jumper

Provence Jumper - blue / lavender / purple / black / yellow / white / green
Autumnal Harvest Jumper - charcoal striped sweater with autumnal stripes...
Serape Cardigan - pinks / greens / crimson stripes - OK, I went a little WILD here...

Oriental Rug Vest - jewel tones
 can be worn as a v-neck or square-neck vest by changing sides...
Rainbow Stripes Vest
one side is as wild as the other! hehe... ;-D

So I'm working on my next one, I think I'll keep it on the tame side...don't wanna be too loud, what with people's delicate sensibilities and all...don't wanna alarm them too much...as it is, folks are way too stressed and paranoid these days...

I have hand-knitted solid color ones too...
 like this pistachio cropped cardi...
 so I added some bling...
a lot of sewing...
this jonquil yellow cropped sweater, which was my first sweater...
and this peach / coral sweater, which is soooo yummy!
and this 2016 addition, my little lilac jumper / sweater...

No comments: