Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sulla is Rod?

Sulla was given the suffix "Felix" which means "Fortunate," or in other words "Lucky" and here's Rod Stewart's album "Some Guys Have All the Luck." Is that just merely coincedental?
Could Lucius Cornelius Sulla have actually reincarnated as the singer Rod Stewart?

Rod/Sulla...one merging into the other...
Rod Stewart's message of PEACE, wearing a red poppy on Armistice Day...
Hmmm...what's he thinking? I think he's saying: go on...take a look...take a good, long, hard look...it's undeniable...there is a remarkable resemblance between Sulla and me..." I couldn't agree more, Mr Stewart!
Personality-wise you're both very sensual and have an incredible sex appeal... yes, what a fulfilling reincarnation...I think you have it really, really good...and this time around you got it right!
First cut is the deepest...a lovely song by Rod Stewart...youtube it dahlings...and enjoy!
It's useless what you think guys, I see it... I think Ms Colleen McCullough, who wrote the Masters of Rome series, would approve! And who knows, perhaps Rod might approve himself...

No comments: