Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pink Missoni Style Knit Top

When I go thrifting, I’m always on the lookout for some interesting zig zag patterned knits or perhaps a wave pattern.

I was however able to find a raspberry pink knit top with three-quarter sleeves and a scoop neck. The other three I put back because they had far too many unfixable threads that were pulled.

This pink Missoni style knit top looks predominantly pink and maroon but it actually pretty much has all the colors of the rainbow.

On close inspection, you can see yellow, French blue, seafoam green, brown, cream, red, at least three different shades of pink, gold thread and probably other colors…

How appropriate that with pink being the color for October, I was able to find this lovely top in shades of pink!

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I believe this little gem of a find was also fifty per cent off that day – twice the blessing!

No comments: