Friday, November 4, 2011

The leopard fur coat finally arrives...

Just got the faux leopard coat and to be honest, I'm just starting to get used to it. It actually turned out to be quite different to the photo on the auction site.

I'll admit that the bright orchid purple lining is just a little over the top as they say but that wasn't the major eye-opener...

The coat was meant to be a roomy "large" as coats should be to accommodate your winter outfit underneath, but it's a bit more fitted in reality.

That means that only very fitted sweaters can be worn with the fitted cut of the coat, which will probably not be buttoned.

I was not expecting the coat to have buttons either but as it turns out, there are Champaign colored buttons.

Since the description to the coat described it as "gorgeous and fluffy" and other very flattering descriptives, I was a bit disappointed when it arrived with a few stains, which I tried to clean with a damp paper towel with some success.

Luckily, the leopard design hides stains well!

Still getting used to it but I think I like having it hanging around even though it's not purrfect... ;-D

No comments: