Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Is turquoise fur a little too wild?

I recently saw this pic of Sarah Jessica Parker looking amazing in her silky, rather bright turquoise blue fur coat, teaming the look with unusual coral pumps. By the way are those jelly shoes? I think I can see her toes through them!
as it's available online...
But somehow when I see robin's eggshell blue, I'm tempted to team it with pink and red roses in a shabby chic sort of way...
See what I mean? Maybe one could add a bit of cowgirl shabby chic with such a turquoise fur by donning a pair of cowboy boots, adding some pretty roses perhaps in the way of a scarf and and some light blue denim. I might even throw in a vintage 1980's bolo tie!
 or perhaps with these floral socks and deep red shoes...
this pink roses chocker necklace...
maybe even these Martens boots...
 maybe something like this rosy pink scarf...
this mint, pink and white roses necklace...
these mint marble sunglasses...
or perhaps these oversized blue gogo sunnies...
and maybe a short hip length jacket in a Swiss blue would be more manageable and cheaper too...
 how about a silvery blue one?
or this paler still seafoam blue-green fur jacket...
or maybe this one that's a little more on the teal side... Cute!

sorry, I just can't resist... found this little guy online:
Shut the front door! OMG it's Ken, as in Barbie's babe, in his fluffy turquoise fur jacket - someone's selling this item of clothing for dolls - I know!!! No, I don't think the Ken doll is included...

No comments: