Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Fall Fashion: embroidered bird skirts

 loving the autumnal tones of this embroidered bird skirt...
and the embroidery continues on the back...
that bird is definitely a peacock but could pass for a turkey for the autumnal season, especially Thanksgiving? Looks like hand-applied embroidery!
And I love the pretty cobalt blue pleated edge on this orange skirt with birds (parrots and peacocks) and flowers. It also has some open spaces and outlined flower pots / baskets that would tempt me to add some of my own embroidery. I also have some yellow round and clear white petal shaped rhinestones I might add. This one is something I can just see Frida Kahlo wear!
and I see it being worn with an ornate Nepalese / Tibetan style necklace...
and this seafoam denim jacket...
and this saffron yellow denim jacket...

Wishlisted...
Frida sweatshirt -- definitely on my Wishlist!
Frida Photographic tee

No comments: