Sunday, April 9, 2017

Day of the Sun

 a very cute mustard floral dress to celebrate Sunday...
I'm loving the tropical vibe of this floral print but the following print is more to my liking...
a classic sakura cherry blossom print in mustard inspired by Japanese art...
I also love this mustard floral skirt but with that very high front slit, it will be reworked...
the skirt is longer on the sides and I'm wondering if it can be swung around to the middle...
the print has pretty magenta flowers...
there's also fuchsia pink and green but the white flowers just pop!
the skirt needs to be worn with this magenta camisole...
and I would top either off with this lightweight mustard waterfall cardigan...
and this goldenrod maxi skirt too...
 also love this saffron / goldenrod / mustard sakura cherry blossom dress...
 it's that timeless Japanese sakura print...
simply gorgeous...
and this saffron slip dress is very sunny as well...
 and I like the goldenrod golden yellow of this daisy print dress...
very vintage looking print...

this cognac bag would team well...

No comments: