Friday, February 5, 2016

Rig me up!

 totally into the idea of getting a black leather harness belt with buckled shoulder straps...
 would prefer a Y-shaped O-ring back...
 like this one worn unbuckled and open...
and the D-rings (more like V-rings!) add more texture and interest...
and it could have a chain on the back but I prefer leather or faux leather.
too many chains maybe...
and I definitely prefer adjustable straps with buckles...
like the crisscrossing...
and this simple criss-cross harness with one O-ring in front and back...
and this double belt...
and this one with the long suspenders...
 and then there is the braided harness...
which has a Y O-ring back...
and I love the idea of this flared skirt with built-in harness!
These black crisscross elastic strap gladiators would go well too...
with elastic straps I didn't think they needed zippers on the back...

No comments: