Sunday, February 15, 2009

Corduroy Remix...

I got this really dirt cheap, funky cream coloured diagonal ruffled corduroy skirt, which was sooo boho chic but I didn't have a thing to wear with it until I spied this green, burgandy, pink and cream floral corduroy shirt, which I've owned for ages...hehe...I think that's a hit...it works!!! But I'm not too sure about the silly macrame belt that the skirt came with...
Love the autumnal toned flowers and the matching gingham trim...
Definitely this brown velvet tiered skirt will go...
But also this olive tiered skirt...
Burgundy quilted crossbody doctor's bag
Olive crossbody bag
Kalamata olive cargo pants
Olive green glitter jelly sandals
Retro red tortoiseshell cateye sunglasses
retro amber cateye sunglasses
Pink tortoiseshell sunglasses
Yellow tortoiseshell butterfly sunglasses
Khaki oversized sunglasses
Retro round green frame sunglasses
Retro oval olive green frame sunglasses
Brown tortoiseshell sunglasses
Hunter green oxford shoes
Or cherry red oxford shoes...
faux amber choker necklace
And these carnelian (?) beads choker

No comments: