Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Boudoir...

A Little Bohemian Decadence...
Okay, I'll admit it, this Chaise Lounge corner is a little "over the top" and incorporates a golden tafetta couch, Chinese red satin, brocade and velvet neckroll, Chinese Rose Medallion, tasselled elephant and leopard cushions, with a purple amethyst baroque bead temple lamp on the side, an octagonal side table and tufted leather ottoman but it feels so bohemian! What else would it need but a velvet painting and Venetian mask? Well, it is my Boudoir...



painting thrifted at the Salvation Army store-seriously... LOVE the fur-trimmed coat! tres chic...

mask bought in Venice, Italy-seriously...makes me think of the film "Eyes Wide Shut" - - as opposed to @@

Wishlist for the Bohemian Boudoir:


Okay, I'm not a smoker, but somehow, this cobalt glass hookah will work in my Boudoir!



or maybe one is ruby red cut glass would be better...


No comments: