Friday, December 3, 2010

Books: Life With My Sister Madonna

I found it at the local Thrift and thought that it would be worth my couple of bucks to snap up this one - and I haven't been disappointed! WHAT AN EYE OPENER!!! Highly recommended by me - I don't feel that I should give you a review of it as that will spoil the many surprises and misconceptions that are revealed in this book...
the design of the cover is also really clever, the way Madonna is looking back at her brother Christopher with that cocky hand akimbo. As they say, "actions speak louder than words." But there is an undeniable resemblance between the two siblings...

then I remember I have Madonna's "Like a Virgin" CASSETTE from waaay back in the 80's...
and she's now got me looking at all my other old cassettes...yup, they're still there...

One thing though, I didn't know that Madonna was half French Canadian and probably knows more (Canadian) French than Italian!

No comments: